Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Baby monitor

My wonderful aunt & uncle sent me a baby monitor when they found out I was pregnant but not just any baby monitor. A baby monitor CAMERA. Technology has really come a long way - now when my baby cries I don't have to go running! I just look at my monitor screen to see if he's sleep crying or really awake. It's also a lifesaver when you're a new mother and every noise, cough or grunt freaks you out. In the day time I can check out my baby in color, at night he is in black in white with glowing eyes (Creepy? Yes. But who cares?? I can see him from the comfort of my bed!) Plus, if he is crying himself to sleep, AC is running or TV is up loud I can adjust the volume as needed. The monitor comes with one camera that you place in the nursery, pointed at the baby obviously. You can purchase other cameras if you want to monitor multiple rooms!

There are various brands that make these monitors; the one I have is by Summer Infant. They are expensive so I would definitely put it on your baby shower registry first but it is well worth the price.Summer Infant Day And Night Baby Video Monitor (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment